Google Analytics

Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 9 - Post 1

In searching to find Twitter connections I used the words “Realtor”, homes, and homebuyer. I also specifically looked up Oceanside. I am following REALTOR® Magazine, REALTORS®, BetterHomes&Gardens, realtor.com, houzz, and City of Oceanside. To help me find quality Twitter connections I also selected some accounts by looking at reputable real estate companies to see who they were following.

I created three lists titled “Real Estate”, “Community” and “House to Home”.   The Real Estate list is specifically for real estate business such as market trends, listings, and new real estate regulations and guidelines. The Community list is for all accounts for news and activities happening in local cities and communities.  The House to Home list includes home decorating, landscaping and maintenance tips for home owners.  These lists help me stay organized because with the use of the lists I will be able to easily find what I am looking for and so will anyone who follows my business. 

It seems the most effective times of the day are in the mornings between 6:00am-8:00pm, around noon, and typically when people would be getting off work anytime in the early to mid-evening. I will be aiming for the 11:00am-1:00pm time bracket for my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment