Google Analytics

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Week 12- Post 1

In addition to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, my husband and I each have our own personal LinkedIn accounts that we use for business purposes.  I believe this is an important platorm to have a professional presence where we can connect with other professionals as well as prospective clients.  I am following nearly 200 accounts of which many our industry leaders and the remainder are primarily personal and business contacts. I have begun posting to LinkedIn about once per week including one of the industry related business posts that I would also be posting on Facebook. 

We also use an email subscription tool through a real estate marketing company. This is helpful for us because we don't have to come up with the topic and information in the email because it's already done for us.  Topics include industry updates, buyer and seller tips, as well as homeownership tips and benefits of homeownership. With this service we are able to email our database once per month to keep at the front of mind to all those in our spear of influence who may not be regulars on social media.  


I began creating a google business page as well for an additional way for cleints to find our business and rate our services.   However, I feel with the above mentioned accounts I am reaching the majority of our market and I'm not sure I will continue to maintain updates onthe Google account.

No comments:

Post a Comment