Google Analytics

Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 14

This week in experimenting more with developing online advertisements, I created three sample ads following the specific requirements of Facebook. In the first ad, “Would an Economic Slowdown Impact Home Values?”, I targeted all men and women ages 26 to 65+ living within 10 miles of Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista and Fallbrook.  This ad is particularly effective in a market like we have today because so many people are curious about what’s to come in the economy, both on wall street and in real estate.




















In the second ad, “2 Trends Helping Keep Housing Affordable”, I used the same target market of all men and women ages 26 to 65+ living within 10 miles of Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista and Fallbrook.  This ad is one that sparks the interest of new home buyers and veteran home owners alike.  



The third and final ad I created a little differently. This one I created as a post scheduled for the future, and then I chose to boost it. This gave me the option of a Welcome Message which automatically starts a chat conversation with a visitor of the post. I prefer doing it the other way by creating an ad through ads manager and using the call-to-action button. Other than that, I used the same target audience as the previous two posts.



In the first two ads I included the ‘Learn More” call-to-action button. Since our objective is to increase engagement I think this is a good option. I will probable change my third add so it had the same call to action button. We don’t have the type of business where we sell items from our website and we also don’t track the analytics of traffic that our website gets or collect contact information from our website.  Our main goal is for people to engage with our posts, like our listings and the items of value we provide on our social media pages to increase brand awareness and listing exposure.  Because buying a house is one of the largest purchases most people will ever make, we want to personally engage with the visitors of the page and posts to answer any of their questions, build rapport and gain their confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment