Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Week 15 - Post 1

This week studying Google analytics I struggled in really grasping the full concept, mostly because it seems to be way to much information. Because I don’t have much experience with online marketing outside of this class, the Google analytics for business page was a bit much for me and I couldnt really figure out how to break it all down.  I spent quite a bit of time searching through and watched many of the instructional videos on the Google analytics page and taking the quizzes to test my knowledge and understanding.  The quizzes were quite easy, but to be completely honest, I don’t think it’s something I will be getting into much, myself.  Maybe down the road… 

I do think it offers important information that helps us understand the success of the page posts and covers engagement, growth, top posts and more. This can benefit a business and help determine what marketing techniques work best for reaching the target market.  Here is a link to the analytics help center in case I ever need to reference it again:
https://support.google.com/analytics/?utm_source=analytics-discover-page&utm_medium=referral-internal&utm_campaign=content-cross-promo&utm_content=ga-help-center-card#topic=3544906

No comments:

Post a Comment