Google Analytics

Monday, May 13, 2019

Week 15 - Post 2

In reviewing my business Facebook analytics from last week there are many areas I can learn about how and when my business posts are most effective. I can also see the number of page followers and likes my business page has and the time of day my audience is most likely to be online.  

Specifically, I can see this week my number of followers increased. On May 5th, I had 97 followers and as of today, May 13th, I have 117 followers.  That’s a big percentage increase. 

On May 5th, 93 people liked my page and today 106 people like my page.  I am not sure what number is more important between followers and page likes.  



My page reach also increased between May 9thand 12th. Initially this was an organic growth, but the spike in reach was due to boosting a couple posts.



Total page views seemed to fluctuate throughout the week starting off higher at the beginning of the week, then dropping a bit mid-week, and rising again for the last couple days.


There were no page previews for the week.  I’m not sure what a page preview is. There were also no actions on page.

In the posts analytics I was able to see when our fans are online.  If I stick to only posting two times per week, it looks like posting on Tuesdays and Fridays are the best times to get in front of our fans. Specifically, Tuesdays at either 1:00pm, 5:00pm, or 9:00pm are the highest online traffic.  On Fridays it looks like either 8:00am or 6pm are the best times.



The types of posts that gained the largest reach on average are post links.  The second best seems to be photos.  This is something I will have to test out further because last week I didn’t post many videos, which I think a short video might actually have better engagement. 



I did post one 6 second GIF for a property "Coming Soon" and it was pretty popular among the viewers’ for about 2 days after posting. 



Our fans tend to be between the ages of 25 – 64. This is probably because that is who we target in ads.  There are also more women than men fans in most of the age groups. 



Over all, I found this information interesting and realize how helpful it can be in determining what kind of information we should be posting, as well as what days of the week and times of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment