Google Analytics

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Week 8 - Post 1

After doing some research on the most widely used visual platforms, I decided the platforms that would work best for our business are Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.  Not only are these followed by millions, but they are a great way for us to advertise real estate for sale, show videos of virtual tours of properties, advertise for open houses and post informational videos and blogs. 

This week I am creating a business Instagram account.  It’s been a bit of a challenge because it seems as though there was already an account that claimed our Facebook business. Since I am not familiar with Instagram I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the problem going back and forth between Facebook on my computer and Instagram on my phone.  I think I finally have it up and running. I have to admit, though, it took several hours to get it all straightend out and it was a frustrating process.  However, I'm sure it will pay off as I continue to familiarize myself with Instagram and becoming an influencer in my industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment