Google Analytics

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Week 7 - Post 1

From my Facebook business page, I chose to like the City of Escondido, City of San Marcos, Visit Carlsbad, Visit Oceanside, and City of Vista, which is the community within which my business is based in and targets. These are government and city organizations and it’s important for our business to be aware of what is happening in our community as we consider ourselves local experts. Having the ability to share this kind of information to our followers in valuable.

I also liked the National Association of Realtors, California DRE, and Fannie Mae pages.  These are professional real estate service organizations and financial and business services.  All of these are relevant and useful to our business industry. 

Last, I liked Real Talk San Diego, which is a media news company. This company highlights certain brokers and realtors, properties and other things real estate. We have been able to highlight our real estate listings on this media in the past.  Each of the business pages I liked offer valuable information that we can pick and choose from and share with our followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment