Google Analytics

Monday, March 11, 2019

Week 7 - Post 2



I scheduled three posts for this week.  Two of these are videos and one is a blog. All are relevant to real estate. The first video is "5 Reasons Homeownership Makes Cents"  and it explains the financial benefits of owning a home. At the end of the video is a call to action to contact us for options prior to signing your next lease.  I hope to at least get some likes on this post and who knows, maybe someone will contact us to research their buying options. The second video is "Tips for Getting Your House Ready For Sale," which is informative and adds value to the seller.  I’m not sure this video is very good for engaging the viewer as much as it is offering information, but still, it offers helpful information which viewers should like.  The blog, "4 Reasons to Buy a Home in the Spring" is also full of great information and adds value to the reader, however, again, I’m not sure it’s really engaging the viewer. I think engagining the viewer is something I will need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment